Monday, April 26, 2010

Diana Ross


Since I was a small child Diana Ross has been my Icon. Her style, her independence and her music has inspired me through out my life. In fact, the name of my blog Endless Love was inspired by the title of one of Diana's biggest hits; Endless Love, a duet with Lionel Ritchie. Diana Ross starred in a couple of my favorite films, Lady Sings The Blues, Mahogany and The Wiz. Her grace, talent and style was impeccable in all three! One of my most favorite memories was in 1981 at age 10 my dad surprised me by taking me to see Diana live in concert at the Great Western Forum in Los Angeles. I cried and screamed the entire show and went home trying to recreate all the amazing costumes! Diana also performed live at Central Park in NY a few years later. Most of the costumes for both shows were designed by the great Bob Mackie. Diana Ross exudes beauty and style and will forever remain my icon!



Endless Love,
Ronnie.B

No comments:

Post a Comment